This page gives you a short introduction to the configuration of OfficeMaster Suite 7DX. You can find a detailed description of the included functions in the manual or on the official website.
The following content is described:
- Getting started with the configuration tool
- Get your license
- Connect Office 365 Exchange Online
- Connect your SIP-Trunk
- Download the setup here
- Start installation of the setup
- Login with initial password "OfficeMaster!"
- Change admin password
- Visit our service portal:
- Register for a new Account
- Only complete accounts will get the chance for trial licenes and they can get access to customer service
- Wait for activation email
- Login with your account
- Klick on "Free Trial" in the top menu
- Choose OfficeMaster Suite and O365 Connector
- Login with your account
- Klick on "Activate License" in the top menu
- Paste your license key and download valid license for OfficeMaster Suite 7DX
An Office365 login is performed during the installation. This login refers to an administrative account that contains the necessary rights to create objects in the Office365-Exchange area (Organization Administrator). The two-factor authentication must be temporarily disabled if enabled.
- Create a new component for online mode
- Now log on to the Office365 organization using the wizard and the administrative account described above
- Message transfer: we recommend the service transfer mode
- Specify transfer domains: e.g. "fax.company.net", "fax.local" (separated by comma or semicolon)
- Define service account
- Select license group to manage authorized users (only for versions with user limit)
- Specifying the location for user data (AD or user mailbox)
Office365 service account for accessing address books
The service account should be created manually as "Shared Mailbox" - costs no money, but needs a password(!) - or normal user mailbox.
The mailbox is used to access the public address book of the Office365 installation and is stored in the Connector.
- It should be removed from the Office365 password rotation
- For remote access to voice mailboxes via the Exchange Online Connector, it needs read and write access to the corresponding mailboxes.
You need a Office365 service transfer account (you may also use the service account here)
Outgoing messages are temporarily buffered in this mailbox before OfficeMaster Suite picks them up. To do this, the size restriction of this mailbox should be adjusted accordingly.
Open a new message
- Type a reachable fax address
- You could use Ferrari electronic AG central inbox, just type [Fax:+493328455960] or +email@example.com
- Fill in subject and do not forget the body! There is no fax without mail body!
- Choose "Send" and wait for the response :-)
Get the transmission report
- the message was sucessfully send
- the other endpiont allowed a secure NGDX connection
- DownloadsDatasheet: OfficeMaster Suite 7DXoverview about the solution
- DownloadsDatasheet: Exchange Connector with OfficeMaster Suite 7DXDescribes the different possibilities to connect to Microsoft Exchange in on Premise and cloud solutions
- DownloadsDatasheet: DirectSIP connect your PBX or Trunk
- DownloadsDatasheet: Next Generation Document Exchange
- DownloadsDatasheet: Encryption and Certificates with NGDX
„Produkte von Ferrari electronic verbinden die TK-Infrastrukturen von Unternehmen nahtlos mit der vorhandenen IT. Kunden erreichen eine höhere Effizienz und schlankere Geschäftsprozesse.“
Vorstand Ferrari electronic AG